Are you looking for an exciting career in the automotive and marine aftermarket? Eddie Motorsports was founded in 1993 and continues to manufacture and distribute high quality marine and automotive products, specializing in billet aluminum, which is made exclusively in the USA at its Rancho Cucamonga, California facility. Eddie Motorsports is known for its superior quality billet hood and trunk hinges as well as serpentine pulley systems, which are available in a variety of finishes and configurations. Eighteen state-of-the-art computerized machines, in-house powder coating, and a custom welding shop help make Eddie Motorsports’ machine shop churn out some of the best products on the market.
The Marketing/Product Manager Associate position will require:
- Writing product marketing copy, descriptions, and instructions.
- Basic photo editing, naming, and cataloging.
- Work with graphic designer to create marketing materials including catalogs, flyers, email blasts, sell sheets, print and digital ads
- New product costing, part numbering, and data management.
- Daily management of social media and website, including content creation
- MAP pricing program monitoring
- Maintain trade show/event calendar and coordinate all aspects including booking, display and collateral.
- Managing Sponsorship requests
- Solid automotive knowledge with a familiarity or experience in the performance automotive aftermarket
- Exceptional writing and copy editing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience with social media
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic photo shop knowledge
- Photography and video shooting and editing experience a plus.
- Candidate must be willing to quickly gain a complete confidence and knowledge of our product line, its features and benefits and applications.
|Click here for more information and to apply.|